Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hallo Die Geilen Uschis
15-02-2015, 12:12 (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 13:55 by Blitz.)
My name is "Blitz" and i am 46 years

I have been close to 250 hours on your server and it has been a pleasure - but lately I have been exposed to some kritik, because I have drawn attention to those who have used "the glitch" which is on the map Metro, people have even tried and vote Ban me because of the reports I sent to your forum -
Now to avoid all the trouble I am willing to post screenshots in your forum with the names of those who use the aforementioned glitch -
For me not to become a "haddet player" in Metro, I dont use my "real BF3 name" in Forum, since I would not be allowed to play on your server more (voteBan)

It is not only the new players who use glitch - it is also many of your old players,(players in the top 50) and it is there I think it's too bad - many of the old players think they can do everything without something happens (glitch - redzone running) and if you report them, then YOU are accused and even tried voteban (of players in the top 50) - what a shame

BUT if you'd rather prefer that I just forget the whole thing and pretend nothing ever happent, it can also be done - it is up to Die Geilen Uschis to deside what to do Ksk-blink I just want to help

regards: The_Blitz

[Image: DTKpKXU.gif]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

15-02-2015, 15:30 (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 15:33 by HoLy-GhosT-79.)
Hello Blitz... Ksk-smile2

When you have a Screenshot of a Glitcher (we must se the Name in the Glitch), we ban him...
Some People send us Screenshots from Glitchers...
We must see that the Person glitch, when we this not see we cannot ban him.
In the Admin Tool we can see Teamkills, but no Glitchers, that is the Problem.

But, third Floor is not a Glitch...its allowed @ the Server...

Thanks for your Support... Ksk-lol

Sorry for my English..lol

[Image: HoLy-GhosT-79.png]

15-02-2015, 17:43 (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 17:45 by Blitz.)
Hello HoLy-Ghost-79

I thank you Sir.
I know that it is very important to see the name on the glitcher other vise I cant prove who he is .... ill make sure that you can see his name and the position where he glitch !

1 more thing Sir. ---- do you want me to post the SS public or privat ?

regards: The_Blitz

15-02-2015, 18:02
I have make a new Thread for Screenshots...
http://kickedbyconsole.net/bf3/board/sho...p?tid=4288

When one Admin see a new Screenshot he can ban it...

Ksk-oops

[Image: HoLy-GhosT-79.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Contact Us | Uschi Board | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication

© 2012 KICKEDBYCONSOLE.net | Version 1.2 by itsjustm3 | Design inspired by Battlelog™ | CMS based on GS3. | Imprint
Battlelog™ and Battlefield3™ are registered trademarks of EA DIGITAL ILLUSIONS CE AB and are NOT associated with this page.